Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 4th 2009 Kayak trip













Davey, Pam ,Scott, JJ and Todd on the river


Scott was finally convinced to swim, Burr!!!!



I was lucky enough to spend 11 days in Walhalla over the holiday weekend and we had great weather. Kate and Gary came to stay with us and we had a great time. It could have been a little bit sunnier on July 2 and 3 but overall it was great to be away. July 3rd we watched fireworks at Emerson Lake Inn with the "locals" . ( Lots of out of control kids made this interesting but fun). July 4th we floated on the Pontoon boats with the Vandeburgs/ Swifts/ Jalvings and then watched Fireworks at Monica and Londi's . It was once again a great show!. I would have photos put I dropped my camera in the sand on July 3 ,so thus the lack of photos for most of the week. Bummer


Scott had to head back to Holland on July 6/7 /8 to work but then was back up for the annual Kayak event on the Pine River. You can see from the photos it was a beautiful day and they had a great time. I stayed back as I was quite ill with some bug or food poisening or something! I hope to have a new camera this Friday and will update the blog again with what Photos I do have hopefully! I have a great one of Cameo jumping off the dock!


No comments: